Who are we seeing during this phase?
We are currently providing all elective and emergency dental services.
Patients who fall into any of the categories below will be seen on an extremely limited basis:
- Patients who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- Patients with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Patients who have serious heart conditions
- Patients who are immunocompromised
- Patients with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- Patients with uncontrolled diabetes
- Patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- Patients with liver disease
- Pregnant patients
- Pediatric patients who require the presence of a parent. If a parent does not have to be present, we are able to proceed with cleanings and other dental treatments.
- Patients 65 years and older
Book an Appointment