What are we doing to keep you safe?
- Patients are to stand-by in their cars (the new reception room) until they are called-in.
- The door will be held open for each entering and exiting patient.
- All staff members and patients entering the office will have their temperatures measured and recorded via a temporal thermometer.
- The clinical staff will be equipped with 3M P95 respirators and face shields. Our team members will also have access to KN95/N95/Level III ASTM masks.
- 6 high efficiency air purifiers have been installed in elevated positions. These purifiers are rated for well over 100% of our total square footage.
- All patients will be provided with a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse before dental treatment.
- We have removed all blankets, headphones, magazines, cups, water coolers and water bottles from the common areas.
- We will be operating at a lower capacity in an effort to reduce patient-patient interactions.
- Our total capacity should not exceed 10 people, patients and staff combined.
Book an Appointment